- Part Number: ZO94GT-E
- UPC: 892994001596
- Memory & Bus Width: 512MB GDDR2 128bit
- Core Speed: 550MHz
- Memory Speed: 667MHz
- Output: DVI / CRT / HDTV
- Interface: PCI-Express 2.0
- Pixel Pipelines: 16 Stream Processors
- Remarks: Microsoft DirectX 10 Support
- NVIDIA® unified architecture
- Full Microsoft® DirectX® 10 Shader Model 4.0 support
- 16x full-screen anti-aliasing
- True 128-bit floating point high dynamic-range (HDR) lighting
- PCI Express® support
- Dual-link DVI output supports 2560x1600 resolution displays
- NVIDIA PureVideo® HD technology2
- HDCP Capable3
- OpenGL® 2.1 support
Features and Benefits:
NVIDIA unified architecture:
- Fully unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics, or pixel shading operations, delivering up to 2x the gaming performance of prior generation GPUs.
Full Microsoft® DirectX® 10 Support:
- DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
PCI Express Support:
- Designed to run perfectly with the new PCI Express bus architecture, offering a future-proofing bridge to tomorrow&_65533s most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing the 5 GT/s PCI Express bandwidth (twice that of first generation PCI Express). PCI Express products are fully backwards compatible with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
- Massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
NVIDIA® Lumenex™ Engine:
- Delivers stunning image quality and floating point accuracy at ultra-fast frame rates.
16x Anti-aliasing Technology:
- Lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at up to 16x sample rates obliterates jagged edges.
128-bit floating point High Dynamic-Range (HDR) Lighting:
- Twice the precision of prior generations for incredibly realistic lighting effects-now with support for anti-aliasing.
NVIDIA® ForceWare® Unified Driver Architecture (UDA):
- Delivers a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications. ForceWare provides the best out-of-box experience for every user and delivers continuous performance and feature updates over the life of NVIDIA GeForce® GPUs.
OpenGL® 2.1 Optimization and Support:
- Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for OpenGL applications.
Dual 400MHz RAMDACs:
- Blazing-fast RAMDACs support dual QXGA displays with ultra-high, ergonomic refresh rates-up to 2048x1536@85Hz.
Dual Dual-link DVI Support:
- Able to drive the industry´s largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600 and with support for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).
NVIDIA® PureVideo® HD Technology1:
- The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
Discrete, Programmable Video Processor:
- NVIDIA PureVideo is a discrete programmable processing core in NVIDIA GPUs that provides superb picture quality and ultra-smooth movies with 100% offload of H.264 video decoding the CPU and significantly reduced power consumption.
Hardware Decode Acceleration:
- Provides ultra-smooth playback of H.264, VC-1, WMV and MPEG-2 HD and SD movies.
- Designed to meet the output protection management (HDCP) and security specifications of the Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD formats, allowing the playback of encrypted movie content on PCs when connected to HDCP-compliant displays.
- Enlarges lower resolution movies and videos to HDTV resolutions, while maintaining a clear, clean image. Also provides downscaling of videos, including high-definition, while preserving image detail.
Inverse Telecine (3:2 & 2:2 Pulldown Correction):
- Recovers original film images filmsconverted- to-video (DVDs, 1080i HD content), providing more accurate movie playback and superior picture quality.
Bad Edit Correction:
- When videos are edited, the edits can disrupt the normal 3:2 or 2:2 pulldown cadence. PureVideo uses advanced processing techniques to detect poor edits, recover the original content, and display perfect picture detail frame after frame for smooth, natural looking video.
- Improves movie image quality by removing unwanted artifacts.
- Sharpens movie images by providing higher contrast around lines and objects.
Integrated SD and HD TV Output:
- World-class TV-out functionality via Composite, S-Video, Component or DVI connections. Supports resolutions up to 1080i/1080p, depending on connection type and TV capability
329 gramas (bruto com embalagem)
cm de Comprimento
cm de Altura
cm de Largura
cm de Diametro